14 Apr CBD extraction equipment
We work closely with manufactures who design CBD extraction equipment.
Some tips to consider when researching equipment
Design – The extraction equipment must be designed to handle the solvent being used.
– Pressure rating – between 300 psi for hydrocarbons, 2200 or 5500psi for CO2.
– Overpressure Protection – non-isolable relief valves set to a maximum allowable working pressure
– Purpose – Equipment needs to be constructed for its intended use only. Correct materials for food / consumed oil application.
– Facility – The facility must be appropriate for solvent extraction along with HSE guidelines.
– Human Consumption – The end product must be safe for consumption by humans.
Get in touch with us today for more infomation on CBD extraction equipment, and we can put you in touch with the right company in your region.